- SD Card block read, identification routines
- Routines to identify, validate and read the partition information from MBR
- Routines to perform the FAT (VFAT) data from card.
- pxa_mmc.c (/drivers/mmc/)
- part.c (/disk/)
- part_dos.c (/disk)
- fat.c (fs/fat)
- file.c (fs/fat)
- data types
- use of __attribute__
- structure and macros which are present in Linux headers
__u8 get_vfatname_block[MAX_CLUSTSIZE];The macro MAX_CLUSTSIZE, was having the value 65536 . So it is creating an array of very huge size.
BIN files are something similar to a loader, i.e. they will have a predefined record format, and will a piece of loader code to unpack the same. On the other hand, NB0 or ROM Image files are like how the Program will be present in memory, when it is loaded.